PDA

View Full Version : Chennai Election Voter List 2013-14 Search Your Name with EPIC Number in Tamil

Indhu
10-20-2013, 02:03 AM
Here you can Chennai Election Voter List 2013-14 Search Your Name with EPIC Number in Tamil online PDF. Do you want to check the Revised Electoral Roll 2013 published in October 2013 and January 2014? Do you want to check if your name is already added in voter List 2013 or do you want to apply for new Voter ID Card to register your vote in the upcoming election 2014? Are you a resident from Chennai locality and do you want to check the Area Wise/AC Wise Voter List 2013 in Chennai? Under which Assembly constituency or polling station your name added in the voter list. Now Tamil Nadu Election Department facilitates Chennai people to check the updated revised voter list October 2013 online at official portal http://elections.tn.gov.in/.

Chennai Residents who are coming under any Assembly Constituencies (AC) listed below can check or search your name using the Election Photo Identity Card Number in their respective polling booth station voter list 2013.

Anna Nagar,
Chepauk-Thiruvallikeni
Dr.Radhakrishnan Nagar,
Egmore,
Harbour,
Kolathur,
Mylapore,
Perambur,
Royapuram,
Saidapet,
Thiru-Vi-Ka-Nagar,
Thiyagarayanagar,
Thousand Lights,
Velachery,
Villivakkam
Virugampakkam

Chennai Residents from any area can visit the online portal to find their name in voter list October 2013 using the Election Photo Identity Card(EPIC) Number and apply for new voter ID Card or apply for Add/Remove/Address Change in Chennai voter List 2013. Chennai people can also visit the nearest polling station in their Assembly Constituency to check their name in voter list 2013 on 6th, 20th and 27th October 2013. If you missed to visit the polling station on the day of special camp, then no worries. You can go to any internet center and check the name in Chennai Electoral Rolls 2013 online in the Election Commission Department Chennai Official portal.

1). You must visit http://elections.tn.gov.in/.
2). Click on Search Electoral Rolls. In the Next Page you can find "Search your name with EPIC number", "Search Electoral Rolls in Tamil", "View Electoral Rolls in Tamil - PDF format". Click on any of these links whichever comfortable to you to check the Voter List 2013.
3). You can Search Your Name in Electoral Roll by EPIC Number in Tamil.

Important Links:
http://elections.tn.gov.in/

ansar basha
12-06-2013, 09:40 AM
i want to se my voter list

sneha
02-26-2014, 05:56 AM
List of voters for villivakkam constituency

SUNDARAM V B
03-08-2014, 10:50 PM
I am a new voter registered in the last election voters list. I wsould like to kenow whether my name has been registered in virugambakkam constituency

Kumark501
03-09-2014, 10:31 AM
i want to se my voter list

Mrs. Malathi kumar, 106, Subha Shri nagar extn I, Mugalivakkam Porur Chennai 600116

ramesh vadivel
03-11-2014, 10:34 AM
add my name in Royapuram voter list, other wise it will be big problem for me.

sathish kumar
03-27-2014, 06:56 AM
i m apply new voter id...so kindly i want know my details registered at voter list

Sendur Murthi
03-31-2014, 02:56 PM
I want to see ward wise voter list in Saidapet area. Where do i get and print all list of voter list in Saidapet area. Please help me to find this Saidapet location voter list.

machezhiandoa@gmail.com
04-10-2014, 06:11 AM
i m apply new voter id...so kindly i want know my details registered at voter list