+ Reply to Thread

Thread: tirupati electoral roll list 2014 lok sabha election photo wise voter list

Ratna
    User

tirupati electoral roll list 2014 lok sabha election photo wise voter list

tirupati electoral roll list 2014 lok sabha election photo wise voter list. i am in need of Tirupati ward wise voter list for all AC's. where do i get the all list of voters name with their photo for tirupati city. i know the porta which we need to acess http://www.ceoandhra.nic.in/ this one. Once reach this official site where is the tirupati voter list. do we have any specific portal regarding ceo tirupati voter list? if so please provide the exact link. that will help me to get the voter list of tirupati location in ward wise.

In Chittoor district only tirupati ac will be covered. where do i find the chittoor via tirupati electoral rolls for this 2014 lok sabha election please provide the same.

People who located in Tirupati CEO Andhra can be able to check the ward wise voter list via ceoandhra.nic.in this portal. Once you visit the official website look into PDF electoral roll page then find the revised voter list of Tirupati location. But initially you have to choose district as Chittoor then only you will be able to check the revised voter list with photo id card.

+ Reply to Thread