+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Maharashtra Voter List 2013-2014 ceo.maharashtra.gov.in Search Your Name District

Administrator

Maharashtra Voter List 2013-2014 ceo.maharashtra.gov.in Search Your Name District

Here you can check Maharashtra Voter List 2013-2014 Revised Electoral Roll 2014 Search Your Name District wise Assembly Constituency. Do you want to check your name in Revised Voter List 2013-14? Do you want to know where and how to check the Maharashtra Revised Electoral Roll 2014 online? The Chief Electoral Officer, Maharashtra will publish the current Voter List 2013 for existing Voters on 1st October 2013. So Maharashtra Candidates whose names not included in the latest Voter List published on 1st October 2013 and who are going to complete 18 years old as on 1st January 2014 and eligible to vote in upcoming election in 2014 must apply for new voter Id Card. Maharashtra Residents who are not yet got the voter ID card still can apply online for the new voter ID and Inclusion of their names in the Revised Voter List 2014 which will be published in the month of January 2014 after the updation.

People who are located in any districts or any part of Maharashtra can apply for Inclusion or Correction in Voter List and check the Revised Electoral Roll 2014 Draft online at official portal of Chief Electoral Officer, Maharashtra. Candidates who needs any help regarding voter List can contact Voter's Help Center (VHC).

Final Publication of Electoral Rolls : 6th January 2014.

Important Links:
    http://ceo.maharashtra.gov.in/

divyesh shah
    User

new voting card

is my new voting card issued

sardar ram
    User

voter ID

i have applied for voter id from colaba navy navy nagar maharashtra on 18 july 2013 i want to know the status of process

Amit
    User
    I would like to know my name in current 2014 Maharashtra Electoral roll list. Where do i find the voter list.

Aruna Prashant Gole
    User

voter card

voter id please search

Agarwal
    User
    Sir, Provide me the ways to check Maharashtra Voter List for 2014 year. I am trying to check my updated voter list status. If i could able to check i can inform my friends also to check. They are in home not having net connection. If i check and tell they will reach internet centre and will check. So they depends on me to check Maharashtra Voter List.

ganeshmasal
    User

ceo.maharashtra.gov.in voter ID Status

give me my voter id, then only i can vote this year, otherwise not. Please Send my voter id card status results...

geetasachinsable
    User

votercard

voter card result please. where do i get the voter card & When

Unregistered
    User

Plot no33 line no o room no 5 shivaji nagar road no 4

Unregistered
    User

None of the links are working

None of the links are working to check the voter ID status.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast