+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Bangalore Election Voter List 2014 Revised Electoral Rolls

Bangalore Election Voter List 2014 Revised Electoral Rolls

Here you can check about Bangalore Election Voter List 2014 Revised Electoral Rolls. Are you one of the person who is located in Bangalore ? Do you like to check your voter list in Karnataka CEO Voter List? We all know about Chief Electoral Officer Karnataka Portal. Because this is the official site for State of Karnataka to apply for new voter id card, modification of voter id and deletion of voter id card. Many candidates in Bangalore have applied for new voter id card and looking to find the status of it.

We have provided easy steps here which will help all the candidates to check their voter id. Kindly visit http://www.ceokarnataka.kar.nic.in/ CEO Karnataka website. You can check Voter List for Bangalore Rural Assembly Constituencies (AC) or Bangalore.

Bangalore Rural:
    178 Hosakote
    179 Devanahalli
    180 Doddaballapur
    181 Nelamangala

Bangalore:
    31 B.B.M.P(CENTRAL)
    32 B.B.M.P(NORTH)
    33 B.B.M.P(SOUTH)
    34 BANGALORE URBAN

Any candidate can find final Rolls list from 7th January 2014 at given CEO Karnataka Portal.

Unregistered
    User

Name is not added even after 3 month

I Applied online form 6i on 5th dec'13 and submitted papers on 6th Dec for my daughter but till date there is no update. Website status shows that under process - whom should I contact as no one is giving proper answer.

Vineet
    Quote Originally Posted by Krishna View Post
    Here you can check about Bangalore Election Voter List 2014 Revised Electoral Rolls. Are you one of the person who is located in Bangalore ? Do you like to check your voter list in Karnataka CEO Voter List? We all know about Chief Electoral Officer Karnataka Portal. Because this is the official site for State of Karnataka to apply for new voter id card, modification of voter id and deletion of voter id card. Many candidates in Bangalore have applied for new voter id card and looking to find the status of it.

We have provided easy steps here which will help all the candidates to check their voter id. Kindly visit http://www.ceokarnataka.kar.nic.in/ CEO Karnataka website. You can check Voter List for Bangalore Rural Assembly Constituencies (AC) or Bangalore.

Bangalore Rural:
    178 Hosakote
    179 Devanahalli
    180 Doddaballapur
    181 Nelamangala

Bangalore:
    31 B.B.M.P(CENTRAL)
    32 B.B.M.P(NORTH)
    33 B.B.M.P(SOUTH)
    34 BANGALORE URBAN

Any candidate can find final Rolls list from 7th January 2014 at given CEO Karnataka Portal.

Unregistered
    User

Name is not added even after 3 month

I Applied online form 6i on 5th dec'13 and submitted papers on 6th Dec for my daughter but till date there is no update. Website status shows that under process - whom should I contact as no one is giving proper answer.

Vineet

Unregistered
    User

Please wait till March end.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Vineet
    Hello Vineet.

All the applications which are received are under process.

As the number of voters are increased this year causing over load to election commission employees.

The applications will be processed in the order they are received.

If your application is filled with correct data along with proper supporting documents the application will be approved shortly.

Continue to check the application status online, once it is processed your part number will be listed.

The final list of all the voters is yet to be released and expected to be available any time during this month.

Unregistered
    User

not recieved voter id card

i applied to include my name in voter list on 10th march, i checked online it showing with my part no and serial no even with EPIC number. when i will receive my voter ID .

chida

Quote Originally Posted by Krishna View Post

Bangalore Rural:
    178 Hosakote
    179 Devanahalli
    180 Doddaballapur
    181 Nelamangala

Bangalore:
    31 B.B.M.P(CENTRAL)
    32 B.B.M.P(NORTH)
    33 B.B.M.P(SOUTH)
    34 BANGALORE URBAN

Unregistered
    User

Printing voter id card

1) Search you name (without using surname). Give your father's/mother's name in relation box (without surname).

http://ceokarnataka.kar.nic.in/verna...earch_New.aspx

2) Get your serial number and part no.

3) Go to select bangalore one office (e.g NGV Koramangala) . Give them your serial and part no. They will print the card immediately for a free of Rs 10.

Note : In your search detail (step 1) you can also find your polling station/booth detail.

--Piyush

i applied to include my name in voter list on 10th march, i checked online it showing with my part no and serial no even with EPIC number. when i will receive my voter ID .

chida

Unregistered
    User

Until now no update - I went today(8th April) also to local BBMP office-

I re-submitted on 9th March in local Jarganhalli BBMP office. Until now no update as I went today(8th April) also to local BBMP office.

Hello Vineet.

All the applications which are received are under process.

As the number of voters are increased this year causing over load to election commission employees.

The applications will be processed in the order they are received.

If your application is filled with correct data along with proper supporting documents the application will be approved shortly.

Continue to check the application status online, once it is processed your part number will be listed.

The final list of all the voters is yet to be released and expected to be available any time during this month.

Unregistered
    User

Still not received my voter id

this is second time happened to me, last time i submitted the form and did not receive the ID or my name was not in list.
    This time again i submitted the form and still i dont see my name in the voter list and i have not received the ID as well. Form submitted from vinayaka school vinayaka nagar , vidyapeeta ward .

--vishwa

Hi,

You can find your name in Basavanagudi Assembly Constituency, Bangalore South (Gen) Parliamentary Constituency, 164 - Vidyapeeta ward Electoral Roll - 2014 from the following link http://ceokarnataka.kar.nic.in/Elect.../AC1700155.pdf

-Kathir

this is second time happened to me, last time i submitted the form and did not receive the ID or my name was not in list.
    This time again i submitted the form and still i dont see my name in the voter list and i have not received the ID as well. Form submitted from vinayaka school vinayaka nagar , vidyapeeta ward .

--vishwa

Unregistered
    User

Until now not included into vote - I went today(8th April) also to local BBMP office-

Application number - 591146 - (submitted on 5th Dec '13 Online and status is still showing Under Process)

Then I went to BBMP office on 9th March and re-submitted application for Bommanhalli AC

What do do now?

I re-submitted on 9th March in local Jarganhalli BBMP office. Until now no update as I went today(8th April) also to local BBMP office.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast