+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Bangalore Election Voter List 2014 Revised Electoral Rolls

  1. #1
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    178

    Bangalore Election Voter List 2014 Revised Electoral Rolls

    Here you can check about Bangalore Election Voter List 2014 Revised Electoral Rolls. Are you one of the person who is located in Bangalore ? Do you like to check your voter list in Karnataka CEO Voter List? We all know about Chief Electoral Officer Karnataka Portal. Because this is the official site for State of Karnataka to apply for new voter id card, modification of voter id and deletion of voter id card. Many candidates in Bangalore have applied for new voter id card and looking to find the status of it.

    We have provided easy steps here which will help all the candidates to check their voter id. Kindly visit http://www.ceokarnataka.kar.nic.in/ CEO Karnataka website. You can check Voter List for Bangalore Rural Assembly Constituencies (AC) or Bangalore.

    Bangalore Rural:
    178 Hosakote
    179 Devanahalli
    180 Doddaballapur
    181 Nelamangala

    Bangalore:
    31 B.B.M.P(CENTRAL)
    32 B.B.M.P(NORTH)
    33 B.B.M.P(SOUTH)
    34 BANGALORE URBAN

    Any candidate can find final Rolls list from 7th January 2014 at given CEO Karnataka Portal.

  2. #2
    Unregistered
    User

    Name is not added even after 3 month

    I Applied online form 6i on 5th dec'13 and submitted papers on 6th Dec for my daughter but till date there is no update. Website status shows that under process - whom should I contact as no one is giving proper answer.

    Vineet
    9845578781
    Quote Originally Posted by Krishna View Post
    Here you can check about Bangalore Election Voter List 2014 Revised Electoral Rolls. Are you one of the person who is located in Bangalore ? Do you like to check your voter list in Karnataka CEO Voter List? We all know about Chief Electoral Officer Karnataka Portal. Because this is the official site for State of Karnataka to apply for new voter id card, modification of voter id and deletion of voter id card. Many candidates in Bangalore have applied for new voter id card and looking to find the status of it.

    We have provided easy steps here which will help all the candidates to check their voter id. Kindly visit http://www.ceokarnataka.kar.nic.in/ CEO Karnataka website. You can check Voter List for Bangalore Rural Assembly Constituencies (AC) or Bangalore.

    Bangalore Rural:
    178 Hosakote
    179 Devanahalli
    180 Doddaballapur
    181 Nelamangala

    Bangalore:
    31 B.B.M.P(CENTRAL)
    32 B.B.M.P(NORTH)
    33 B.B.M.P(SOUTH)
    34 BANGALORE URBAN

    Any candidate can find final Rolls list from 7th January 2014 at given CEO Karnataka Portal.

  3. #3
    Unregistered
    User

    Name is not added even after 3 month

    I Applied online form 6i on 5th dec'13 and submitted papers on 6th Dec for my daughter but till date there is no update. Website status shows that under process - whom should I contact as no one is giving proper answer.

    Vineet
    9845578781

  4. #4
    Unregistered
    User

    Please wait till March end.

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I Applied online form 6i on 5th dec'13 and submitted papers on 6th Dec for my daughter but till date there is no update. Website status shows that under process - whom should I contact as no one is giving proper answer.

    Vineet
    9845578781
    Hello Vineet.

    All the applications which are received are under process.

    As the number of voters are increased this year causing over load to election commission employees.

    The applications will be processed in the order they are received.

    If your application is filled with correct data along with proper supporting documents the application will be approved shortly.

    Continue to check the application status online, once it is processed your part number will be listed.

    The final list of all the voters is yet to be released and expected to be available any time during this month.

  5. #5
    Unregistered
    User

    not recieved voter id card

    i applied to include my name in voter list on 10th march, i checked online it showing with my part no and serial no even with EPIC number. when i will receive my voter ID .


    chida


    Quote Originally Posted by Krishna View Post
    Here you can check about Bangalore Election Voter List 2014 Revised Electoral Rolls. Are you one of the person who is located in Bangalore ? Do you like to check your voter list in Karnataka CEO Voter List? We all know about Chief Electoral Officer Karnataka Portal. Because this is the official site for State of Karnataka to apply for new voter id card, modification of voter id and deletion of voter id card. Many candidates in Bangalore have applied for new voter id card and looking to find the status of it.

    We have provided easy steps here which will help all the candidates to check their voter id. Kindly visit http://www.ceokarnataka.kar.nic.in/ CEO Karnataka website. You can check Voter List for Bangalore Rural Assembly Constituencies (AC) or Bangalore.

    Bangalore Rural:
    178 Hosakote
    179 Devanahalli
    180 Doddaballapur
    181 Nelamangala

    Bangalore:
    31 B.B.M.P(CENTRAL)
    32 B.B.M.P(NORTH)
    33 B.B.M.P(SOUTH)
    34 BANGALORE URBAN

    Any candidate can find final Rolls list from 7th January 2014 at given CEO Karnataka Portal.

  6. #6
    Unregistered
    User

    Printing voter id card

    1) Search you name (without using surname). Give your father's/mother's name in relation box (without surname).

    http://ceokarnataka.kar.nic.in/verna...earch_New.aspx

    2) Get your serial number and part no.

    3) Go to select bangalore one office (e.g NGV Koramangala) . Give them your serial and part no. They will print the card immediately for a free of Rs 10.

    Note : In your search detail (step 1) you can also find your polling station/booth detail.

    --Piyush

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    i applied to include my name in voter list on 10th march, i checked online it showing with my part no and serial no even with EPIC number. when i will receive my voter ID .


    chida

  7. #7
    Unregistered
    User

    Until now no update - I went today(8th April) also to local BBMP office-

    I re-submitted on 9th March in local Jarganhalli BBMP office. Until now no update as I went today(8th April) also to local BBMP office.



    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hello Vineet.

    All the applications which are received are under process.

    As the number of voters are increased this year causing over load to election commission employees.

    The applications will be processed in the order they are received.

    If your application is filled with correct data along with proper supporting documents the application will be approved shortly.

    Continue to check the application status online, once it is processed your part number will be listed.

    The final list of all the voters is yet to be released and expected to be available any time during this month.

  8. #8
    Unregistered
    User

    Still not received my voter id

    this is second time happened to me, last time i submitted the form and did not receive the ID or my name was not in list.
    This time again i submitted the form and still i dont see my name in the voter list and i have not received the ID as well. Form submitted from vinayaka school vinayaka nagar , vidyapeeta ward .

    --vishwa

  9. #9
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    91
    Hi,

    You can find your name in Basavanagudi Assembly Constituency, Bangalore South (Gen) Parliamentary Constituency, 164 - Vidyapeeta ward Electoral Roll - 2014 from the following link http://ceokarnataka.kar.nic.in/Elect.../AC1700155.pdf

    -Kathir

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    this is second time happened to me, last time i submitted the form and did not receive the ID or my name was not in list.
    This time again i submitted the form and still i dont see my name in the voter list and i have not received the ID as well. Form submitted from vinayaka school vinayaka nagar , vidyapeeta ward .

    --vishwa

  10. #10
    Unregistered
    User

    Until now not included into vote - I went today(8th April) also to local BBMP office-

    Application number - 591146 - (submitted on 5th Dec '13 Online and status is still showing Under Process)

    Then I went to BBMP office on 9th March and re-submitted application for Bommanhalli AC

    What do do now?

    9845578781
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I re-submitted on 9th March in local Jarganhalli BBMP office. Until now no update as I went today(8th April) also to local BBMP office.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-29-2014, 02:57 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-14-2014, 05:15 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-10-2014, 06:36 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-08-2014, 12:12 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-04-2014, 05:32 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts